IJSSB is an international peer reviewed, open access, publishes as online and print version both.
- Who is the publisher of IJSSB?
IJSSB is run by Center for Academic Research (CAR), UK.
IJSSB is monthly journal. It publishes issue bimonthly.
- What type of paper does IJSSB publish?
IJSSB publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
- How can I submit my manuscript to IJSSB?
- Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
The format of IJSSB is given in Manuscript Template. Just Paper Template and prepare the manuscript in the format.
You can find the Submission Guidelines here.
- When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.
Yes, all the papers published by IJSSB are available for download for free. We are here to support the Open Access.
- I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of IJSSB. How can I give the order?
IJSSB Publication Fee for Accepted Papers: 160 USD
If your paper is accepted for publication, you can choose one of the following options: XpressMoney/IME/MoneyGram.
Please send the scan copy of payment when the payment has been made.